Thursday, May 16, 2013

What's New Pussycat?

I'm late today and I'm using summer as my excuse.

Summers are notoriously short in Alberta and the LAST thing I feel like doing right now is blogging. So I'm going to brief so I can go play in my garden with my kitties.

I didn't win the Midwestern Independent Book Award for Paranormal, but that's okay. Apparently I lost to a lovely lady who gave my publisher a signed copy.

I still get foil stickers to put on all my copies that say I was a finalist.

Also, my publisher pushed back my release date to September, because Aphrodite's War will be made available in paperback as well as e-book. Yay!

In other news, Spartacus Jones is doing well. You can barely see his ribs anymore and he's happy and loving. He's stalking grass outside as we speak.

I think I'll take the laptop outside and join him. Enjoy the sunshine everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment