Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tickled to Tell

Got lots to tell you all today. It's a little crazy as usual, but things are coming together. I've finally started 'Chasing Monsters'. I only got 400 words in, but it's a start. I just have to re-learn the art of not caring what I write now, and edit later. I've been second guessing all my sentences. But at least I've started. I'm also pleased to announce that advanced copies of 'Thoeba' are available. Heather Savage is hard at work getting it ready to go and promoting the heck out of it. To order your guaranteed advanced copy, contact www.staccatopublishing.com I'm so excited!! Meanwhile, "Entities Unknown" is having our first fundraising garage sale. It will be on May 12th and 13th. It starts at 8 am and will go until 4 pm...or 6 pm. Depends on how many people we get. The address is at Brandy's house--3415-138 ave. Edmonton, Alberta. Bring your friends and family! We are also having a bottle drive and a jar for 'Pennies for the Paranormal'. If you can help us out with that, we'd be grateful for any contribution. Thanks! Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jessica!

    It was done by Terra Weston Koster and I will have an interview up here with her soon. :)

    ReplyDelete