Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crazy Nights

Sorry everyone...I don't actually have time for a real post. I'm busy writing an outline for 'Chasing Monsters' while writing bios for 'Entities Unknown'. I'm still trying to find time to write the erotica. I still do Food Bank twice a week and 'Wing Nites' on Tuesdays. I've been attending meetings for Edmonton Paranormal every second Saturday and on Wednesdays for 'Entities Unknown'. Did I mention we'll be doing garage sales? Our first one is next weekend at 8 a.m. at 3415-138 ave. Saturday and Sunday. I'll probably be tired because the troll's birthday is the night before, and I still haven't figured out what to get him. Also we have a silent auction coming up. I still have my walking workout on Monday mornings and Thursday afternoons. My spring cleaning is finished, but I still have to finish raking the front lawn, and I have to bottle the Strawberry Riesling wine I made. Right now I have to go grocery shopping because I have company coming tonight after I take Sully to the vet for a booster and after I do the walking workout. Whew! Did I forget anything?

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm playing catch-up on my blog reading. Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I think you forgot to do the walking workout! :-) We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crap...How did I not see this? Evelyn I miss you too!

      Delete