Thursday, September 22, 2011

They say it's my Birthday


So I guess it's my birthday. Not that I noticed. When several hundred years you be, celebrate birthdays you will not, hm? So...how did I determine it's my birthday? Easy. My writer started writing about my two years ago this month. One year ago she started blogging about me and the things I learn here on your planet. If you look into my archives you will find out how I discovered things like Holidays, fashion, food and beer. Oh and food. Food was definitely a big one. That reminds me...I hear these kind of celebration requires cake? How many do I get? Only one? How are you going to fit 900 candles on one cake? And presents. I'm going to get presents, right? Wonderful! So...What are you all getting me?

Photo by: digitalart FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment