Thursday, July 28, 2011

Winner,winner, I like chicken!S


o my first contest is done! Thanks for participating! Here are the wins from third to first, the opposite of how they were picked because I don't do things like you humans do.

Third prize went to Charlotte Blackwell of Calgary, Alberta! Charlotte wins an e-book copy of THOEBA.

Second prize went to Jessica Griffin of Edmonton, Alberta. She also wins an e-book copy of THOEBA.

Finally, the winner of an e-book and the gstainless steel garnet necklace is....KELLY MOEN.

Thank you all three of you for promoting Thoeba as much as you did. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Well I JUST Have to LOVE THIS!!! Thanks so Much and congratz everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kelly. :) You deserve it. I'll be contacting you soon about your e-book AND necklace.

    ReplyDelete