Friday, June 24, 2011

Rain, rain go away

     No one told me Canada had a monsoon season. I thought we had two seasons-Winter and July. Where did all this rain come from?
     Surely the Energy is joking? (It could be-It has a strange sense of humor.) We never got weather like this in Eden...come to think of it, we didn't really get 'weather'. We had a moderate climate that included the occasional warm shower.
     There was never any deluges or cold torrents that caused small lakes to form in the streets. Oh, did I mention I've discovered 'puddles'? So have my shoes and socks. Irritating. Now I own an umbrella, a raincoat and rubber boots, and none of it seemes to help much. Parts of me are still getting wet.
     I think if we're going to get wet anyway, we might as well go out naked, and dry off once inside. Because towels are a much better human invention.



Photo by: Christian Southworth @ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment