Thursday, April 7, 2011

Psst...C'mere, human.

Heeeeeeere,human,human,human.....
Come to the screen. A little closer. Closer....
YAAARGH!! Stupid computer screens....What's the point of talking to prey through a blog if you can't reach in and grab them?
I mean I'm not into a habit of talking to my food. Not until I got here, anyway. But it IS interesting-using pick up lines like bait. Or advertising. Or on line scams. Hmmmm....There's plenty of ways to catch a human.
Maybe I should stick around awhile. I mean you people certainly are tasty and gulible. I could really learn to like it here. It's an all you can eat buffet that never closes. I'll almost feel sorry when my brethren and I take control of your planet. Too bad I don't feel anything.

Next blog! How to serve man....on a plate with a side of flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment